Follow the paths of great civilizations as they moved through Europe along its mighty rivers, building castles, fortifications, and cathedrals along the riverbanks. Tauck’s riverboat cruises offer the opportunity to see stunning art and architecture, visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, explore culturally rich cities, and view landscapes splashed with a rainbow of colors as you wind your way along the continent's great inland waterways. Enjoy carriage rides and canal boat trips, performances of folkloric dancing and horsemanship, special palace dinners and Imperial evenings on a Tauck Europe river cruise.
|Best Luxury River Cruise
|Best Way To See France
Why travelers love Tauck River Cruises...
- We take care of every detail on our river cruises so you connect ashore with people, places, and cultural traditions – shore excursions are well-choreographed with exclusive cultural experiences, many of them private for Tauck guests only
- Dining ashore is included, providing a genuine taste of regional cuisine
All-Inclusive River Cruises
- Virtually every river cruise expense is included in one up-front price on Tauck river cruises; all shore excursions are included, led by Tauck Directors and local guides – and all gratuities to Tauck Directors, the Tauck Cruise Director and ship staff and local guides are included.
Personalized, Caring Service
- Three Tauck Directors and one Tauck Cruise Director are on board Tauck river cruises
- Personalized attention and service throughout our river cruises, on the riverboat and ashore
Intimate, Club-like Atmosphere
- No more than 118 guests aboard Tauck's riverboats – comfortable, personalized river cruises
- 14 suites (300 sq. ft.) and 7 junior suites with floor to ceiling windows opening on to French Balconies – four times more than most other
Visit the Tauck River Cruising website