Abercrombie & Kent is internationally recognized as the original luxury travel company. Born as an African safari company in 1962, A&K's unparalleled tour and travel operations now extend across the globe to more than one hundred countries on all seven continents. Escorted or independent travel with A&K combines the comfort, convenience, service and security of a U.S.-based company with on-site support 24/7 from a network of 48 destination management companies that ensure the "insider access" that only a local staff can provide
Private and Personal Travel Arrangements
|Best Expedition Cruise
Abercrombie & Kent is one of the few companies to have a staff dedicated to the task devising personalized itineraries that allow you to travel where you want, when you want, with whom you want, and in whatever style you choose, from luxurious to adventurous.
We take time to understand your needs, ensuring that we get to know your tastes and interests, and use our expertise to make arrangements that match your travel dreams and exceed your expectations. Our global network of overseas offices and travel partners allow us to satisfy even the most unique and challenging requests.
Far from the Crowds. On a private shore excursion, spend as much or as little time as you like in each place. When you are ready to move on, it’s your decision. The guide is yours for the day. You never have to wait for the rest of the group. At museums and galleries, we bypass the usual group entrance and whisk you in and out – instead of waiting in line.
For more than four decades we have arranged holidays for some of the world’s most seasoned and discerning travellers. Chairmen of the Board, entrepreneurs, doctors, lawyers, professors, stockbrokers, architects and discriminating travellers on a budget; people who truly care about travel and are intellectually curious about the world.
Our services include:
- Special contract air on regularly scheduled flights, at fares often below the lowest available on-line, that may be cancelled - often for a full refund - within days of departure.
- Charter flights that offer the thrill of soaring over some of the most dramatic scenery on earth and subtract hours that might otherwise be spent on long drives.
- Accommodations in the finest rooms available at First Class or Deluxe hotels and luxury tented camps, or on expedition cruises, canal and river cruisers, or private yachts.
- Transfers by private vehicle between hotels and airports, ferry terminals and train stations, with baggage assistance.
- Touring by private car with an English-speaking driver/guide and, where appropriate, a special-interest guide.
- A planned sightseeing program, including all entrance fees and the services of professional guides; experts who share their knowledge of historic sites, local history and politics, popular restaurants and traditional crafts, to help you enjoy the home they know and love.
- A choice of destination-specific activities appropriate for the season. This could include flightseeing, hot-air ballooning, camel trekking, fly-fishing, horseback riding, golf, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, scuba diving, canoeing, skiing, even dog sledding.
- Restaurant suggestions, and assistance with reservations if required.